mercredi 29 février 2012

Beautifull Magic Day

Toul an Ouch with the morning gold light !



This morning, is one of the morning when everything is just perfect... Maybe cause it's the 29 of Februrary that a very special day that's not happen very often...

I start the day waking up early to catch the sunset, listening a nice song to get the spirit of the day....


I drive to le Dossen my favorite longboard spot, and i was stoked to see such nice and glassy condition....
Small tide, no wind, nice 1 meter swell..... I can say that perfection was here this morning...




I took few wave before to find the real good place to catch the right hander and then  the session really start...

More power than usually, i could put two hang ten and follow the wave until the fin reach the sand....

Beautifull session alone around 8 o clock with nice sunset tell what you want more...

I feel like those perfect winter swell down in Portugal....

Thanks Ronan to show me the place !

Then i want to Carantec discover another nice place to take landscape picture....Ready to work now !

Oie bernache....





More i live More  i love it

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire